Are you tired of rejected by editors?
Do you struggle with picking the right images for the submission?
Do you get stuck on the write up?
How to write a pitch to the editor
Fix the 5 mistakes photographers make
How to curate your wedding gallery
My entire workflow, from culling to picking the right images
The images you HAVE to submit
- Workbook: PRINT
- Back to Basics FREE PREVIEW
- a. How to Pick the Right Wedding to Submit
- b. Real Life example of how I choose what to submit
- Part 1 re-cap
- a. How to Pick the Right Images
- b. My Workflow
- c. The Images You Need to Submit
- d. How I Curate a REAL Wedding
- e. The Final Submission Gallery
- f. Creating a Narrative Images: PRACTICE
- g. Re-cap: POP QUIZ
- a. The Write up.pdf
- b. Real Submission Emails
- c. Sample Write Up
- a. How to Pick the Right Publication
- b. How to Pick the Right Publication: RECAP
- c. LIST: Where to Submit Your Wedding
- d. Homework: Make your own Checklist
- Part 2 re-cap
- a. "My work is not good enough"
- b. 5 Steps to Getting Published
- c. GUIDE: How to Successfully Set up a Styled Shoot
- a. The Big Picture
- b. 5 Mistakes Photographers Make
- c. Part 3 re-cap
- Hashtag: Things I have done for the submission
- Before you go...
“By taking Liz’s course, I was able to learn and understand so many important details on how blogs and magazines choose their images they want to feature. Liz explained in detail the steps and process from beginning, middle, and end of the publishing process. She discusses how to prepare your bride and vendors, how to shoot on the wedding day, how to choose the right quantity and types of images, and even how to word your emails! And such a helpful bonus- she even includes sample galleries and emails for you to look at as well as a workbook for you to follow along with! This course is not just for fine art photographers, but any photographer who really wants to dive deeper into getting published on a blog or in a magazine. I learned so much from Liz and had a handful of “A-ha!” moments by taking this course! I would absolutely recommend this course for any professional photographer looking to reach a wider audience and have their work featured! ”Missy Freeman
What if I have never been featured?
You've come to the right place! We will walk you through how to get your first wedding featured.
I have been featured in small local blogs before but I am ready for a national feature. Will this help me?
YES! Every photographer gets stuck sometime. We will help you write your next pitch for that print feature.
My weddings just don't have enough details...
That is completely ok! We will help you work with what you have while also giving you the next steps to booking the right weddings for publications.
How long does this course take?
This course takes 3 weeks. You will receive each part a week apart.
Get the complete list of images you need to submit
No more guessing
Find out what kind of images editors are looking for so that you include in your final gallery.
Join our private Facebook group!
Join our Facebook Community and grow everyday through real interaction with fellow students.
Get our e-mail sample for your next submission. Just copy and paste ;-)